Asset Tracking & Management
Security. Efficiency. Transparency.
Real estate: challenges in a rapidly changing world
As the technologies continue to evolve, OneLedger’s expertise in implementing blockchain in commercial real estate creates opportunities to grow your business by overcoming the industry’s major challenges.
Top use cases to be improved with blockchain for real estate:
- Excessive number of intermediaries (agents, brokers, etc.)
- Time-consuming and paper-driven due diligence
- Complex property title management
- Inefficient ownership transfer process
- Demand for IoT data to support rental smart contracts
- Flawed property search process
- Lack of IoT predictive analytics to identify and address system failures before they happen
- Absence of rich real-time data and analytics
- Slow and expensive financing and payments processing
- Complicated legal framework (e.g., rental contracts)
- High title insurance and related costs
Why use blockchain for real estate improvement?
Blockchain is a powerful and promising technology with applications across all service categories in the real estate industry.
Explore the benefits of blockchain in real estate, including data management and financial processing optimization, with OneLedger’s experienced blockchain development team.
Leverage auditability for external stakeholders and minimize bureaucracy times and costs.
Real estate listings
Facilitate connection between all parties involved and enjoy free access to information and smooth data sharing.
Home automation services
Automate service provision with smart contracts.
2. Asset tokenization:
Benefits of Asset tokenization
<Source : https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/asset-tokenization-using-blockchain-new-trend-2018-stan-pearson>
Liquidity of assets / Liquidity Premiums
New economic models around asset ownership, such as fractional ownership.
Diversification of risk arising out of asset ownership
Eliminating temporal/territorial barriers for asset owners for attracting investments
Reducing entry barriers for trading and investing
Newer models of raising capital, by allowing projects that are under development to issue shares in form of tokens to finance project development
Utilizing network effect for certain products to increase their popularity in the market, by providing direct financial incentive to fractional owners
Reducing administrative expenses