We’ve released the v0.6.0 version of our OneLedger protocol. For this version, we have upgraded to the v0.23.1 version of Tendermint consensus and included a new Docker implementation that allows independent nodes to easily form a blockchain.
The list of changes includes:
- Upgraded Tendermint to v0.23.1
- Revised the library dependencies
- Switched the key algorithm to ED25519
- Added a new Docker compose file for running Testnet
- Changed the ports for the test scripts
- Fixed the balance presentation
- Upgraded key pair generation
For the next scheduled release, we’re enhancing the serialization, switching the clients to be synchronous and rearranging the structure to support enhanced chain integration.