We’ve released the v0.6.1 version of our OneLedger protocol. For this version, we have rebuilt the underlying serialization code to support polymorphic handling of chains and transactions as well as some code cleanup.
The list of changes includes:
- Enhanced serialization/deserialization for polymorphic structs
- Better logging and data dumps
- Synchronous client transaction handling
- Enhanced debugging support
- Fixed a bug with balance presentations
For the next scheduled release, we’re expanding the enhancing transaction support, adding fees, integrating scripting, and working on better persistence. We’ve also formalized the development process, since we’ve grown the team considerably, and have planned out all of the sprints leading to the release for the Testnet codebase for mid-December.