We’ve released the v0.7.0 version of our OneLedger protocol. For this version, we added a new communications pathway, more query functions, fees and payments of transaction, and tightened up the security, error handling and logging.
The list of changes includes:
- Improved the error handling
- Created SDK communication
- Extended client setups and queries
- Enhanced signature and validation
- Implemented polymorphism for transactions
- Add payment method for fee handing in transactions
- Added initial transaction searching
- Started the integration of smart contracts
For the next scheduled release, we’re revamping the clients, cleaning up the identity management, fully integrating our smart contracts and adding better configuration handling. We’ll finish up the dynamic validator functionality and start working with an internal development testnet to ensure that we can onboard validators as they become available.