The list of changes includes:
- Smart Contract: Added Library Injection into OLVM
- Smart Contract: Added Line Data and Safe Math JS Library
- Chain Driver: Architecture Completed
- Balance Lookup on Transactions throwing Nil Pointer
- Balance database updated with legacy balance
- Sending tokens you didn’t have caused your node to hang
- Register Identity error handling
The team has been working hard on the Explorer for Chronos during the last sprint, which is currently in a private repo.
- Explorer API: Streaming Transactions and Blocks
- Explorer API: Account Lookup
- Explorer API: Chronos KPIs
In the next sprint, the team will continue to work on OneExplorer as well as add more functionality to our Smart Contracts. We will also focus on moving our Chain Driver functionality forward by abstracting the components needed for connecting to different blockchains.