We are launching the Beta version of OneWallet on August 31, 2019, and we want you to be a part of this process. The selected group of users will be able to test the wallet for bugs and provide feedback on the current and future versions of the wallet.
We want all our products to be community-driven, and it is essential to get valuable input from the community.
1. Numbers of Beta Testers = 100
- In case of more than 100 signups, preference will go to users who have been actively participating in our Telegram channel or interacting with the OneLedger Twitter account
-The remaining users will be selected through a random selection process
2. Top 10 people with the most valuable feedback will receive rewards in OLT (to be disclosed at a later date)
To sign up as a Beta tester, click here.
After you have signed up, sit back and relax. More details regarding the testing process will be sent to your email closer to the launch date.
OLT can only be rewarded, provided:
1. Participant is not resident or domiciled in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Barbados, the People's Republic of China or other FATF countries like Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen.
2. Participant is not (i) a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which use of cryptographic tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, (ii) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a geographic area that is subject to U.S. or other applicable sanctions or embargoes, or (iii) an individual, or an individual employed by or associated with an entity, identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons Lists, or the U.S. Department of State's Debarred Parties List. If Participant's country of residence or other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, you will immediately notify Company.
3. Participant will not use the Tokens in connection with any activity that violates applicable laws in any relevant jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, use of the Tokens in connection with transactions that violate U.S. federal or state securities or commodity laws.