We are launching the Beta 2.0 version of OneWallet on April 2, 2020, and we want you to be a part of this process. The selected group of users will be able to test the wallet for bugs and provide feedback on the
current version of the wallet.
This is the final round of testing (April 2, 2020 to April 16, 2020) before we launch the full version of OneWallet to the public on May 11, 2020.
The team has made several changes since the last round of Beta testing. Our aim has always been to provide our users with the best UI/UX experience. We want all our products to be community-driven, and it is essential to get valuable input from the community.
1. Numbers of Beta Testers = 100
a. In case of more than 100 signups, preference will go to users who have been actively participating in our Telegram channel or interacting with the OneLedger Twitter account
b. The remaining users will be selected through a random selection process
2. We will be distributing $1000 worth of OLT as follows for the Testers of Round 1 and Round 2 (combined):
a. Winner 1 = $250
b. Winner 2 = $200
c. Winner 3 = $150
d. Winner 4 = $100
e. Winner 5 = $75
f. Winners 6-10 = $45 each.
The preference will be given to the quality of bugs found, rather than quantity. Winners will be announced on April 17, 2020. There will be a total of 10 winners selected from Round 1 and Round 2. The winners will be required to submit their OneWallet address to our CM’s after the OneWallet public release on May 11, 2020. The OLT price will be pegged to the Daily close price on May 15, 2020 (according to CoinmarketCap), after which the tokens will be sent to your wallet on May 19, 2020.
To sign up as a Beta tester, click here. Registration closes on March 26, 2020, at 12pm ET.
After you have signed up, sit back and relax. More details regarding the testing process will be sent to your email closer to the launch date.
OLT can only be rewarded, provided:
1. Participant is not resident or domiciled in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Barbados, the People's Republic of China or other FATF countries like Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen.
2. Participant is not (i) a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which use of cryptographic tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, (ii) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a geographic area that is subject to U.S. or other applicable sanctions or embargoes, or (iii) an individual, or an individual employed by or associated with an entity, identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce's Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury's Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons Lists, or the U.S. Department of State's Debarred Parties List. If Participant's country of residence or other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, you will immediately notify Company.
3. Participant will not use the Tokens in connection with any activity that violates applicable laws in any relevant jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, use of the Tokens in connection with transactions that violate U.S. federal or state securities or commodity laws.