Hello OneLedger Community,
To help OneLedger get listed on BitMart, kindly follow these steps:
- Click here: http://bitmart.com/vote
- Select the number of votes you would like to issue as illustrated below, and click Submit.
1. Voting time: 09/27/2018 5:00 PM — 10/11/2018 5:00 PM (EDT)
2. BitMart users can use the voting system on ATP to participate in the voting campaign. Users can pay 1 BMX for one vote. One user can only vote for up to 200 BMX.
3. Projects are ranked based on the principle of “Number of Votes First, Number of Voters First, Time First”. When the number of votes is the same, the project with the higher number of voters will win, etc.
4. After the voting is over, BitMart will not return any of the BMX earned from the winning project. Those BMX will be used as the marketing promotion fees for listing on BitMart. BitMart will also airdrop project tokens to the users in the meantime.
5. After the voting is over, the BMX voted for those unlisted projects will be returned to users’ accounts within 3 working days.
6. When the voting is over, the ATP voting system will analyze and investigate all the data. After ensuring the data is accurate, BitMart will publish the listing announcements for the winning projects.