3. Please leave your bio according to the contest rules for the entire duration of the contest. Your rewards will be sent to your registered domain before June 19, 2020.
Tip: You may want to hold onto the $OLT you receive in order to participate to get $ETH rewards in the following campaign 😉
1. First come first serve – 100 users only
2. Each user who registers their domain gets rewarded 1500 $OLT
3. Your Twitter bio should match the rules of the contest for the entire duration of the contest (i.e, from the date of registration to June 19, 2020)
Thank you for your support as always and we look forward to your participation.
Terms and Conditions: OLT can only be rewarded, provided –
1. Participant is not resident or domiciled in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Barbados, the People’s Republic of China or other FATF countries like Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen.
2. Participant is not (i) a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which use of cryptographic tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, (ii) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a geographic area that is subject to U.S. or other applicable sanctions or embargoes, or (iii) an individual, or an individual employed by or associated with an entity, identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons Lists, or the U.S. Department of State’s Debarred Parties List. If Participant’s country of residence or other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, you will immediately notify Company.
3. Participant will not use the Tokens in connection with any activity that violates applicable laws in any relevant jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, use of the Tokens in connection with transactions that violate U.S. federal or state securities or commodity laws.