For those of you who have been holding tight onto your $OLT, we have some good news. To demonstrate the Interoperability and the Domain Naming Service feature of the OneWallet, we will be sending $ETH to everyone who registers a subdomain and follows the contest rules before the end date.
– A registered domain. Video instructions: click here
To participate in the contest, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Register your subdomain
Step 2: Like and retweet our twitter post: click here
Step 3: Post a picture of your purchased subdomain as indicated in “Step 1-d” above, on Twitter and tag @OneLedgerTech.
1. First come first serve – 100 users only
2. Each user who registers their subdomain and follows all the rules will receive 0.025 $ETH on their domain.
Thank you for your support as always. We look forward to your participation.
Terms and Conditions: OLT can only be rewarded, provided –1. Participant is not resident or domiciled in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Barbados, the People’s Republic of China or other FATF countries like Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Serbia, Sri Lanka, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vanuatu, Yemen.
2. Participant is not (i) a citizen or resident of a geographic area in which use of cryptographic tokens is prohibited by applicable law, decree, regulation, treaty, or administrative act, (ii) a citizen or resident of, or located in, a geographic area that is subject to U.S. or other applicable sanctions or embargoes, or (iii) an individual, or an individual employed by or associated with an entity, identified on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Denied Persons or Entity List, the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals or Blocked Persons Lists, or the U.S. Department of State’s Debarred Parties List. If Participant’s country of residence or other circumstances change such that the above representations are no longer accurate, you will immediately notify Company.
3. Participant will not use the Tokens in connection with any activity that violates applicable laws in any relevant jurisdiction, including, but not limited to, use of the Tokens in connection with transactions that violate U.S. federal or state securities or commodity laws.